Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bling




Ashlyn got her ears pierced last week, she was sooooo brave! I was thinking I would wait until she was maybe 5 but she insisted she get it done. Besides, she has been so good sleeping in her own bed, I thought I would do something special for her. We went to Claire's and picked out her earrings, I hadn't planned on doing it or anything, we just went in to look around and Ash saw the stand where the do it and she jumped right up into the chair. I picked out some little white gold "diamond" ones so they matched every outfit, cuz that's just how I am. Ash liked them too. She didn't cry when it was done, not until we were paying for the procedure and I wouldn't let her have something at the register. She was so excited to show her Grandma and Grandpa afterwards. Now she tells everyone to look at her "diamonds", it's really cute. Even fake ones are a girls best friend!

1 comment:

Jann said...

I chuckle that she doesn't cry when you poke holes in her body, but the pain of being told no is too much ;) Cute stuff.